Friday, May 27, 2011

First is worst...

First off I am going to warn you. This is a weight loss blog. Yup, another fat girl whining about how hard it is to lose weight. Sorry. Don't worry, I've got plenty of other stuff to bitch about... I also don't know if I am a very good writer (wow, I'm selling the hell out of this blog. It's cool because I know no one is reading ha!) So I've chosen Weight Watchers. The reason, honestly, because my job offered to pay for half if I attend 85% of meetings. Not just me (god! Could you imagine!?) but they opened it up to all employees and a group of us are going for it. Which I really have to say is the best thing to do, do it as a group. It's cool because we meet right at work; there's no excuse not to go to the meetings. Also since we work in a grocery store you will totally get busted if you try and buy junk food. That and Jennifer Hudson looks smokin! I wanna be a weight watchers success story.

Week one I lost 2.6 pounds, which is awesome but it's a teeny tiny start. There is still a long way to go. I have to change my entire lifestye. My goal is to look like hot shit at this wedding I am going to be next May... I worked as an assistant to a wedding photographer for seven years... I DON'T WANT TO BE THE FAT BRIDESMAID! That honestly is my 100% true reason. I will tell you a bunch of bullshit about being healthy but I have been fat forever! I am so ready to be at least less fat. I really feel different about it this time. I know I sound like a junkie trying to quit... So with my 2.6 lb head start I am off to my probably seventh "serious" attempt at weight loss. Likely my fourth attempt at weight watchers. My first (and hopefully only) attempt with the new points plus.

So that's that. Hopefully I will be diciplined enough to write everyday unlike every other blog/diary/journal I've written in the last eighteen years or so. Peace til then!

No comments:

Post a Comment